Behavorial Analytics maps the customer journey. Google Analytics delivers the metrics from data on conversions, and shares. Behavioral Analytics gets to the Why.
There are five major behavorial types aka the five factor model:
1. Conscientiousness — Efficient, well-organized, dependable, and self-sufficient. They prefer to plan things in advance and aim for high levels of accomplishment. achievement.
2. Extroversion — Thrive in a chaotic environment, highly social, talkative and outgoing.
3. Agreeableness — Trustworthy, kind, and affectionate toward other. Kind, benevolent, charitable and altruistic.
4. Openness to Experience — Open minded with vivid imaginations. Curious and creative.
5. Neuroticism — Emotional instability. Reactive and excitable and anxious and irritable.
We use behavorial analytics to increase brand loyalty and renewal, rev-up retention, reduce churn. By analyzing the customer’s actions and patterns through their online journey we can deliver a more personalized message and offering. It’s the users like’s and don’t like’s that provide the insights necessary to make necessary adjustments that provide what they crave most.
Behavioural Analysis Basics
- Select the right goals and metrics: It’s all about defining the right goals and actions that strongly match the users likes and dislikes.
- Define customers’ desired outcome: What are the most common path users can take to reach their goals? All user journeys should end in the most desirable outcome.
- Tracking the right events: The most common mistake is to track everything as this leads This to data clutter. Analyze the user flow data to identify critical events that indicate strong preferential behaviors.
- Set unique user identification tracker: Find the unique identifier that connects the user journey throughout the site.
- Take action, implement analytics: Use the analytics API to integrate with your product/service.
Use behavorial analytics to boost conversion and revenue, capitalize on opportunities. Insights will help create personalized marketing campaigns. Tracking the visitors journey, their decision-making methods, their perceptions, motivations and priorities.
Source: Why Behavioural Data and Behavioural Analytics Have Become the Secret Ingredient for Product Led Growth! | https://www.smartkarrot.com/resources/blog/behavioural-data-and-behavioural-analytics-for-product-led-growth/