Press Release: WaterCheck Announces New Website
For Immediate Release
WaterCheck Announces New Website
WaterCheck has launched a new website with focus on water related media, while delivering a user-friendly, secure online shopping experience.
September 20, 2016 – Kingston, NY – WaterCheck is excited to announce the launch of a new website interface that serves as a comprehensive news source and an easy-to-use shopping experience. The new website supports WaterCheck’s mission to give people ways to improve their relationship with water with an informative blog and environmentally-friendly products.
The new website focuses heavily on user experience. It delivers an attractive interface, easy navigation and detailed descriptions of water products and water related news articles and media. It is fast and mobile-friendly so users can find the information they need on any device.
Website features include:
- Parallax design – The design choice involves a movement of background images, moving at a slower rate than the foreground. Gives an experience of being immersed in water.
- Clean and simple navigation.
- Highly secure shopping experience with world class security against online fraud.
- Treasure trove of water related media in WaterCheck’s Water Blog.
- Over 500 hand-curated water products.
Visit the website here.
WaterCheck.biz is a leader in the development and distribution of water filtration, water testing, water conservation and personal hydration products. Since 2004, WaterCheck has been advocating for a new love, insight and respect for H2O called water consciousness.
WaterCheck’s goal is to transform the human relationship to water.
Additionally, WaterCheck.biz supports water sustainability organizations through their H2O Leaseship Program. Visit us at WaterCheck.biz to discover new ways to transform your relationship with water.
Media Contact: Andrew Ciccone
Hudson Valley Public Relations