Press Release: New Website Built for Fans of America Foundation
For Immediate Release
New Website Built for
Fans of America Foundation
New website built for Fans of America Foundation focuses on helping build homes for veterans nationwide with a user-friendly experience and a new streamlined donation system.
January 28, 2017 – Myrtle Beach, SC – The Fans of America Foundation has hit a new milestone in their mission to house veterans nationwide. Built by American hands, the New Fans of America website now provides visitors with a mission, a vision, and call to actions that help drive donations.
Website features include:
- Clear and vibrant ways to donate to Fans of America Foundation.
- News Feed straight from Fans of America’s Facebook page.
- Parallax Theme – The grand old flag and the work of Heroes shown on all platforms.
- Modules highlighting the sponsors of Fans of America Foundation.
- Customized donation system for great user experience.
When you donate you are helping a homeless veterans with a stable and secure future.
- Providing Homes for our vets.
- Introducing them back into our communities.
- Giving them hope and a reason to care.
- Ability to find work within local communities.
Visit Fans of America Foundation HERE.
About Fans of America
Fans of America Foundation is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt, nonprofit organization that is dedicated to helping homeless veterans with housing issues nationwide. We help disabled and disadvantaged vets who are also in transition.
Fans of America Foundation was founded in 2012 by Thomas Soukup, a retired corrections sergeant from New York. He wanted to honor and help homeless veterans and veterans who face various housing issues.Fans of America Foundation is a member of the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce.